The 2015 INSIDE Public Accounting Survey and Analysis of Firms is Underway
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Contact INSIDE Public Accounting (IPA) to request your copy of the 2015 survey and analysis of firms.
- Determine the person(s) who will be completing the survey(s) for your firm. If you are not the person(s) who is responsible for completion and submission, please share this information with the appropriate person. Please coordinate internally who will be the key contact person.
‘OPTIONAL’ INTERNAL OPERATIONAL SURVEYS
Also included on the IPA Survey and Analysis of Firms form is the Firm Administration; Human Resources; Information Technology surveys.
The 2015 Firm Administration survey is sponsored by AAA.
Go to the IPA Website for more information.
The deadline for submission of the Internal Operational surveys is based on your firm’s fiscal year-end. See deadlines below.
If you’d prefer to receive the Internal Operational surveys separately, please contact IPA’s office at email@example.com.
DEADLINE(S) FOR SUBMISSION FIRMS WITH FISCAL YEAR-ENDS OF…
…July 2014 through December 2014: Deadline is May 1, 2015
…January 2015 through February 2015: Deadline is May 29, 2015
…March 2015 through April 2015: Deadline is June 5, 2015
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE IPA SURVEY
- A complimentary copy of the IPA 100 firm rankings, along with a detailed financial and operational analysis of the rankings.
- A complimentary electronic Executive Summary of the IPA National Benchmarking Report.
- Preferred pricing on the final 2015 IPA National Benchmarking Report, when available in late September.
- All firms are eligible for any and all accolades that IPA provides.
- If you firm participates in any of the Internal Operational surveys, you will also receive a complimentary executive summary of the results of each of the surveys you complete.
- If you participate, you will also receive preferred pricing on any and all of the final reports.
GENERAL SURVEY INFORMATION
- You may see samples of the IPA newsletter at The IPA 100 & 200 or The IPA Best of the Best
- Have questions? Contact The Platt Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 733-1920.
JOIN IPA FOR COMPLIMENTARY SURVEY BEST PRACTICES WEBINARS
If you’d like to participate in a complimentary webinar hosted by The Platt Group / INSIDE Public Accounting on the best practices for completing the IPA SURVEY(S), click here for dates, times and to register.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE PLATT GROUP AND IPA
- All confidential firm data, including salary, compensation, income, etc., will held in confidence.
- Some data, such as firm name, MP(s) name, firm net revenue, and organic growth may appear in the IPA Newsletter (if accolades are given).
- Salaries, compensation and sensitive data, such as income, revenues by niche, etc., will NOT be shared outside of our office.
Please contact The Platt Group / IPA with any questions at (317) 733-1920 or at email@example.com.