Document Management: On-Premises or Cloud?
Field of Study: Information Technology
Program Level: Basic
CPE Credit: 1 Credit Hour
There is much to consider when choosing the best software hosting method for your firm, as there is no "one size fits all" solution. While one firm may be best suited for an on-premises solution, another firm may find a cloud or hybrid solution works best. In this session, guest speakers Don Emery and Kevin Sharma will explore the pros and cons of each hosting method, and help attendees gain insight into what hosting method is the ideal choice for their unique firm.
- Learn about the several different types of cloud computing available
- Learn of the pros and cons of each hosting method
- Learn how the accounting industry is adopting cloud
- Learn best practices for choosing the optimal hosting method for your unique firm
- Learn about Doc.It's hosting architecture
About the Speakers:
Don Emery leads the North America business development team and provides implementation consulting services, assisting firms with strategy, document management, workflow efficiency, retention, and compliance.
Kevin Sharma is the Director of Sales and Marketing at Doc.It. Since 2012, he has helped hundreds of accounting firms improve efficiency, enhance data security, and elevate their client service with Doc.It's suite of document management, workflow, PDF Editor, and web portal tools.