2021 High Growth Study ResultsDate: Tuesday, March 02, 2021
Time: 02:00 PM ET / 01:00 PM CT / 12:00 PM MT / 11:00 AM PT [Prevailing Time]
Presenter(s): Lee Frederiksen, PhD, Hinge Marketing
Objective: Participants will learn:
• Shifts in client challenges or priorities
• Whether or not referrals are still a sustainable marketing strategy
• How clients are searching for and evaluating professional services firms
• How to address changes in client behavior and engage your critical key audiences
Field of Study: Communications and Marketing
Program Level: Basic
CPE Credit: 1 Credit Hour
Delivery Method: Group Internet-based
No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
Join Hinge Marketing’s Lee Frederiksen, PhD as he shares the latest data from his research on CPA firm clients’ behavior along with recommendations on how your firm can adapt to win more business. This one-hour MAPCast will provide the results of a high growth study conducted by Hinge Marketing. What was considered a predictable client’s journey at the beginning of 2020 no longer exists today. As the marketplace shifts, the behavior of professional services firms' clients changes. Hinge’s ongoing research on clients and firms helps us track those changes — and how to use this information to help professional services organizations win more business. Together with Lee, explore how professional services clients feel about their service providers, their top challenges, and how they search for service providers, and so much more.
What you’ll learn:
• What client challenges or priorities have shifted?
• Are referrals still a sustainable marketing strategy?
• How are clients searching for and evaluating professional services firms?
• How do you address changes in client behavior and engage your critical key audiences?
Lee Frederiksen is an award-winning marketer, Visible Expert, and business strategist who helped pioneer the field of research-driven marketing. As the Managing Partner of Hinge, a marketing firm for the professional services industry, he draws on his Ph.D. in behavioral psychology and his CEO experience to help clients achieve high growth and profitability. Lee’s research on marketing and business growth has made him a recognized industry name, along with the numerous books he authored on the same topics. He has been quoted in a number of mainstream publications, and he regularly speaks at major industry events around the country.
$25.00 for CPAFMA Members / $40.00 for Non-Members / Free for PAFMs
- All programs are delivered using the Zoom platform.
- Confirmations will include log-in instructions.
- Participants are able to participate using any device with an Internet connect (if the device does not have speakers, the participant can also dial-in) or they can participate with audio only by dialing in.
- All registrants will receive a link to the MAPCast’s recording by email within 48 business hours of event’s conclusion.
- There will be assistance available to help with technical and connectivity issues up to 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation.
All registration is done on-line with the names and email addresses of each individual guest. Log-in details will be emailed to all registrants approximately 1-2 days prior to each session.
CPAFMA will not issue refunds for MAPCasts. If a registrant is unable to participate in the MAPCast and sends written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours prior to the session, a credit will be provided for a future MAPCast. Alert the CPAFMA staff member monitoring the MAPCast if technical difficulties are encountered and technical support will be provided to eliminate problems with future MAPCasts.
Live participation is required for CPE credit and polling questions must be answered to show active participation. All registrants will receive an email following the session with links to the slides and/or handouts, and a link to the MAPCast recording (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to participate in the live session, you can still watch the recorded session, but you will not be eligible for CPE credits.
For more information regarding CPAFMA MAPCasts or administrative policies such as complaint and refund, contact the CPAFMA Headquarters at 937-222-0030, or email@example.com.