Inside the Buyer's BrainDate: Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Time: 02:00 PM ET / 01:00 PM CT / 12:00 PM MT / 11:00 AM PT [Prevailing Time]
Presenter(s): Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D. Managing Partner, Hinge Marketing
Objective: Participants will learn:
- What client challenges or priorities have shifted
- Are referrals still a sustainable marketing strategy
- How are clients searching for and evaluating accounting firms
- How do you address changes in client behavior and engage your critical key audiences
Field of Study: Communications and Marketing
Program Level: Basic
CPE Credit: 1 Credit Hour
Delivery Method: Group Internet-based
No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
What was considered a predictable client’s journey at the beginning of 2020 no longer exists today. As the marketplace shifts, the behavior of an accounting firms' clients changes. Hinge’s ongoing research on clients and firms tracks those changes — and how to use this information to help CPA firms and those within the firms responsible for business development win more business.
Lee Frederiksen will share the latest data on CPA firm clients in this 60-minute online event. In MAPCast, participants will explore how clients feel about their accounting firms, their top challenges, and how they search for CPAs, and so much more.
Lee Frederiksen is an award-winning marketer, Visible Expert®, and business strategist who helped pioneer the field of research-driven marketing. As the Managing Partner of Hinge, a marketing firm for the professional services industry, he draws on his Ph.D. in behavioral psychology and his CEO experience to help clients achieve high growth and profitability. Lee’s research on marketing and business growth has made him a recognized industry name, along with the numerous books he authored on the same topics. He has been quoted in a number of mainstream publications, and he regularly speaks at major industry events around the country.
$25.00 for CPAFMA Members / $40.00 for Non-Members / Free for PAFMs
- All programs are delivered using the Zoom platform.
- Confirmations will include log-in instructions.
- Participants are able to participate using any device with an Internet connect (if the device does not have speakers, the participant can also dial-in) or they can participate with audio only by dialing in.
- All registrants will receive a link to the MAPCast’s recording by email within 48 business hours of event’s conclusion.
- There will be assistance available to help with technical and connectivity issues up to 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation.