How to Create Amazing Marketing ContentDate: Tuesday, December 03, 2019
Time: 01:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM CT / 11:00 AM MT / 10:00 AM PT [Prevailing Time]
Presenter(s): Jamie Miller, CEO and Don Breckenridge, Partner - Marketing By Numbers
Objective: In this webinar, we will show you step-by-step how to create and send amazing content with limited time and limited budget.
Field of Study: Communications and Marketing
Program Level: Basic
CPE Credit: 1 Credit Hour
No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
If you’re like most accounting firms, you’re struggling to stand out, better engage with clients and generate more revenue. Marketing plays a huge role, but sending amazing marketing content that your clients love can be daunting. In this webinar, we will show you step-by-step how to create and send amazing content with limited time and limited budget.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
• What types of marketing content you should be sending to prospects, clients and referral sources.
• How to easily organize and segment your contacts in order to send content they want to receive.
• How to brainstorm great ideas for content and create a content calendar.
• How to use educational content that uncovers client needs and drives revenue producing conversations.
• How to use video content to stand out and better engage your audience.
• Which third-party marketing tools and resources you can use to gain marketing super-powers.
Jamie Miller is the CEO of Marketing by Numbers, a "Done for You" video marketing service exclusively for accounting firms. With over 15 years experience in sales and marketing, Jamie’s mission is to help accounting firms leverage amazing content, technology and marketing best practices to optimize client engagement and drive firm growth. Jamie’s specialties include Marketing Content, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation Technology and CRM.
Don Breckenridge is a serial entrepreneur and partner in Marketing by Numbers. Prior to Marketing by Numbers, Don was co-founder and CEO of Hatchbuck, a sales and marketing software platform specifically designed for small and mid-sized businesses. Hatchbuck helps thousands of businesses around the world manage their contacts, deliver email marketing campaigns and convert more prospects into customers. Don was also the co-founder and CEO of Sendouts, a software platform used by thousands of third-party recruiters to manage job openings, candidate resumes and the placement process. Don’s specialties include entrepreneurship, marketing, technology, software development and finance.
$25.00 for CPAFMA Members / $40.00 for Non-Members / Free for PAFMs
- All programs will be delivered using Zoom. Participants must call the toll-free conference phone number to access the audio portion of the presentation. Participants’ phone lines are automatically muted upon connection to the call.
- All participants should have Internet access and be in a private setting. For more than one participant per participant location, a quiet conference room with a large monitor/screen and speaker phone is suggested.
- There will be assistance available to assist with procedural, downloading or connection issues 5 minutes prior to the start of the presentation.