Conquer the Calendar: Manage your time to find your genius.Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM CT / 10:00 AM MT / 09:00 AM PT [Prevailing Time]
Presenter(s): Marcey Rader - Productivity Performance Speaker, Coach, Author Work Well. Play More!®
Objective: This webinar is perfect for people who manage or attend multiple meetings, are overburdened with their schedule, and have trouble setting boundaries.
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Program Level: Basic
CPE Credit: 1 Credit Hour
No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
Do you have a calendar filled with meeting with no purpose? Do you have trouble working on your projects because you spend all day on the phone or putting out fires? Make meetings matter and allow for genius time.
This webinar is perfect for people who manage or attend multiple meetings, are overburdened with their schedule, and have trouble setting boundaries.
• Stop the brick wall to meeting decision-making
• Eliminate distractions and schedule deep focus time
• Boost meeting creativity and collaboration.
Marcey Rader is the founder of the Work Well. Play More! Institute, where entrepreneurs, business leaders, and entire teams sail to seek out peak productivity and health to improve performance through keynotes, workshops, and coaching. Clients learn to maximize their time and energy to conquer the calendar, master tasks, extinguish email, and escalator their energy. On top of that, she's an author of two books, creator of an online course, and is a guest contributor on various media outlets. Marcey loves working with CPAs and even has a special page at www.marceyrader.com/cpa. Get ready to declutter your mind, body, and inbox, one habit at a time to Work Well and Play More!
$25.00 for CPAFMA Members / $40.00 for Non-Members / Free for PAFMs
- All programs will be delivered using Zoom. Participants must call the toll-free conference phone number to access the audio portion of the presentation. Participants’ phone lines are automatically muted upon connection to the call.
- All participants should have Internet access and be in a private setting. For more than one participant per participant location, a quiet conference room with a large monitor/screen and speaker phone is suggested.
- There will be assistance available to assist with procedural, downloading or connection issues 5 minutes prior to the start of the presentation.