Building a Better Marketing Budget: How Much to Spend and What to Spend it OnDate: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Time: 01:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM CT / 11:00 AM MT / 10:00 AM PT [Prevailing Time]
Presenter(s): Lee Frederiksen Ph.D, Hinge Marketing
Objective: 1. Learn how high-growth and average-growth accounting firms budget marketing expenses
2. Learn which marketing techniques are more effective for accounting firms
3. Benchmark you firm's marketing budget against high-growth and average-growth firms
Field of Study: Communication & Marketing
Program Level: Basic
CPE Credit: 1 Credit Hour
No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
By leveraging original research on how accounting firms budget for marketing, presenter Lee Frederiksen Ph.D. will uncover insights help webinar attendees benchmark their marketing budgets against high-growth and average-growth firms and provide guidance on building an effective marketing budget.
Lee Frederiksen is an award-winning marketer, Visible Expert®, and renowned business strategist
who helped pioneer the field of research-driven marketing. As the Managing Partner of Hinge, a
marketing firm for the professional services industry, he draws on his Ph.D. in behavioral psychology
and his entrepreneurial experience as CEO of three successful firms to help clients achieve high
growth and profitability. Lee’s breakthrough research on marketing and business growth has made him a recognized name in the marketing industry, and he has been quoted in a number of mainstream publications, including Fortune, The New York Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, Business 2.0, and Advertising Age, as well as numerous trade and professional journals. His research also forms the basis for his 6 highly acclaimed books on the topics of organizational growth, marketing, and business strategy. Lee regularly speaks at business and marketing events around the country, including Business Forums International, the American Marketing Association, the Interactive Marketing Association, and the Association of Accounting Marketing. When he’s not traveling to speaking engagements or working at the Hinge headquarters, you’ll find Lee at his home in McLean, Virginia, pursuing his interest in hot rods or watching movies with his wife, Candace.
$25.00 for CPAFMA Members / $40.00 for Non-Members / Free for PAFMs
- All programs will be delivered using Zoom. Participants must call the toll-free conference phone number to access the audio portion of the presentation. Participants’ phone lines are automatically muted upon connection to the call.
- All participants should have Internet access and be in a private setting. For more than one participant per participant location, a quiet conference room with a large monitor/screen and speaker phone is suggested.
- There will be assistance available to assist with procedural, downloading or connection issues 5 minutes prior to the start of the presentation.