CPAFMA Accepts Nominee Resumes for 2021-2022 National Board
Are you willing to step forward as a leader in the profession and join the CPAFMA National Board of Directors? Do you know a CPAFMA peer who would be perfect for this important role? The CPAFMA Board of Directors is seeking qualified candidates to be considered for Board service for the 2021-2022 year. If you and/or another person responsible for the day-to-day management of your firm have a commitment to the organization and to the profession and are willing to invest some time and energy in helping to make a difference, please complete the Association's Nominee Resume and submit it by midnight local time on March 15, 2021. This application should be completed by the individual who would like to be nominated.
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT BOARD SERVICE
- Candidates must be a CPAFMA member in good standing.
- Directors are elected for a two-year term with up to two one-year renewals and the opportunity to move into officer positions after one year.
- There are up to four separate one-and-a-half day, in-person Board meetings a year (January, May, August and November) with a one-hour meeting in conjunction with the National Practice Management Conference. The Board also conducts several virtual meetings throughout the year, one-hour in length. Due to Covid-19, travel to meetings has been modified.
- Estimated 4-5 hours per month on average time commitment for CPAFMA Board of Director members outside of travel to in-person Board meetings and the National Practice Management Conference.
- CPAFMA pays for travel and accommodations for the up to four in-person Board meetings each year. Travel and accommodations for the National Practice Management Conference are the responsibility of the Board member.
- The Board term begins July 1, 2021. Board member-elects are encouraged to attend the 2021 National Practice Management Conference, June 8-10 in conjunction with the AICPA ENGAGE either in-person or virtually.
For more information or to submit your nominee resume, click here.