The Emerging Leader must also be a strong advocate of CPAFMA’s mission to lead CPA firm practice management by empowering all CPA firms to thrive by expanding knowledge, sharing experiences, achieving through collaboration, influencing leadership and envisioning possibilities.
Nominees must meet the following criteria for consideration for the CPAFMA Emerging Leader of the Year Award:
- Currently working for a CPAFMA member firm in good standing.
- Meets the definition of an emerging leader: an individual with up to five years of leadership experience in a CPA firm management role.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and teamwork skills and has made a major impact with his/her firm’s success.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of integrity.
- Demonstrates interaction with the firm’s partners and staff.
- Demonstrates a commitment to CPAFMA’s mission.
The 2022 Emerging Leader of the Year Award will be presented at CPAFMA’s CONNECTIONS2022 Conference, June 21-24 in Portland, Maine. Recipients receive a handsome plaque and promotion for both the individual and the firm in addition to one year of complimentary CPAFMA MAPCasts for the recipient’s firm.
Previous Recipients of the ELAward
Lisa Cloyd, PAFM
Kristin Holthus, CPA, CGMA, PAFM
Anton Collins Mitchell LLP
MWA CPAs + Business Advisors