Right Networks Cloud: Focused Exclusively on Accounting Firms Since 2002
Why Right Networks?
Right Networks offers CPA-specific Cloud hosting and consulting for 500+ firms nationwide. Right Networks is focused on the business of accounting and not distracted by the schedules, seasonality, and technical requirements of other industries. As a result, they can be totally invested in building automations, systems, policies, and workflows that benefit you and the specific needs your firm has with regard to tax, audit, accounting, and advisory services.
What makes Right Networks an industry leader in Cloud hosting:
- Leadership team with 20+ years of expertise in the accounting industry
- Currently supports over 1,200 applications in the Right Networks Cloud
- Direct relationships with top vendors in the profession, such as: CCH, Thomson Reuters, Intuit, and Microsoft
- SOC compliant data center and internal operations
What makes Right Networks different than those other cloud vendors:
- Over 100+ staff focused on supporting CPA firms
- The most powerful Cloud Portal in the profession – Create users in 3 minutes, monitor firm’s Internet, access spam, manage support tickets without having to log into various sites, and much more…check out the Cloud Portal.
- Unlimited, 24/7 support – no need to worry about being billed each time you have an issue
- Servers that scale…stop paying for an allotted number of servers! Enjoy the benefit of dedicated servers that scale as your firm’s needs change
- Workflow assessment provided within some of the Cloud plans
- Helpdesk team comprised of named individuals assigned to each client firm (no other cloud provider does this), including a Primary Support Specialist, Secondary Support Specialist, Customer Service Team Lead, and a Client Success Manager
- Managed workstations, because Right Networks knows that just having a secure cloud is not enough
- Access to work remotely anytime from anywhere (as long as you have good Internet)
CPA-specific business consulting
In addition to the Cloud, Right Networks provides CPA-specific consulting around tax, audit, and administrative workflows. Roman Kepczyk is Right Networks’ Director of Firm Technology Strategy and is an invaluable resource to the accounting industry. Roman is also a CPA.CITP, CGMA, Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, a PAFM, and an Advisory Board Member of CPAFMA. Roman has been named INSIDE Public Accounting’s "Most Recommended Consultants" to the Profession from 2004-2016, CPA Practice Advisor’s “Top 25 Thought Leaders” from 2011-2017, and Accounting Today’s “Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting” for the past eleven years.
CPAFMA dues covered for all Xcentric Cloud users
Right Networks is now covering the cost of CPAFMA membership dues for all of their Cloud client firms. Firms may choose to renew their memberships or become new members at no cost to them as long as they are in the Right Networks’ Cloud.
“[Right Networks’] kind of like Disney Land for us. Compared to what we were with some local firms that tried to manage our network, it’s Disney Land. Right Networks understands our software; they have relationships with our software vendors; they can get things done quicker. Right Networks does a very good job of managing [IT] for me. I don’t really have to manage it on a day-to-day basis, so for my position, it has really freed up my time.”
-Ginny Fedrich, Firm Administrator of HBLA (Cloud client since 2006)
“My favorite part of the Right Networks’ Cloud is the fact that I have somebody to go to that really understands the whole environment. Everybody that works at Right Networks really knows how to run an accounting firm from a technology standpoint.”
-Jeanie Price, Partner & Firm Administrator of DeLeon & Stang (Cloud client since 2011)