Right Networks Cloud: 100% focused on the accounting industry since 2002
Why Right Networks?
We deliver the most complete and proven accounting platform in the industry combining all the attributes firms and small businesses need to improve their collaboration, uncover opportunities for improved growth and productivity and run a higher performing business. Right Networks helps more than 6,000 accounting firms, 50,000 small businesses and 210,000 users manage their businesses every day.
What makes Right Networks an industry leader in Cloud hosting:
- Leadership team with 20+ years of expertise in the accounting industry
- Currently supports over 3,000+ applications in the Right Networks Cloud
- Strategic partnerships with Intuit, Drake, CCH-Wolters Kluwer, and Thomson Reuters
- SOC compliant data center and internal operations
- Elite QuickBooks Solutions Provider and exclusive hosting partner for Intuit Lacerte and ProSeries and Drake Tax products
What makes Right Networks different than those other cloud vendors:
- The most powerful Cloud Portal in the profession – Create users in 3 minutes, monitor firm’s Internet, access spam, manage support tickets without having to log into various sites, and much more...check out the Cloud Portal
- World-class security and compliance, 24/7 US-based support organization with over 98% customer satisfaction
- Servers that scale…stop paying for an allotted number of servers! Enjoy the benefit of dedicated servers that scale as your firm’s needs change
- Workflow assessment provided within some of the Cloud plans
- Helpdesk team comprised of named individuals assigned to each client firm (no other cloud provider does this), including a Primary Support Specialist, Secondary Support Specialist, Customer Service Team Lead, and a Client Success Manager
- Managed workstations, because Right Networks knows that just having a secure cloud is not enough
- Access to work remotely anytime from anywhere (as long as you have good Internet)
CPA-specific business consulting
In addition to providing Cloud hosting for accounting firms and their clients, Right Networks provides CPA-specific consulting around tax, audit, and administrative workflows. Roman Kepczyk is Right Networks’ Director of Firm Technology Strategy and is an invaluable resource to the accounting industry. Roman is also a CPA.CITP, CGMA, Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, a PAFM, and an Advisory Board Member of CPAFMA. Roman has been named INSIDE Public Accounting’s “Most Recommended Consultants” to the Profession from 2004-2020, CPA Practice Advisor’s “Top 25 Thought Leaders” from 2011-2020, and Accounting Today’s “Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting” for the past fifteen years.
“[Right Networks’] kind of like Disney Land for us. Compared to what we were with some local firms that tried to manage our network, it’s Disney Land. Right Networks understands our software; they have relationships with our software vendors; they can get things done quicker. Right Networks does a very good job of managing [IT] for me. I don’t really have to manage it on a day-to-day basis, so for my position, it has really freed up my time.”
-Ginny Fedrich, Firm Administrator of HBLA (Cloud client since 2006)
“My favorite part of the Right Networks’ Cloud is the fact that I have somebody to go to that really understands the whole environment. Everybody that works at Right Networks really knows how to run an accounting firm from a technology standpoint.””
-Jeanie Price, Partner & Firm Administrator of DeLeon & Stang (Cloud client since 2011)