CPAFMA 2022 Firm Manager Compensation & Benefits Survey Results Released
The responses received were essential to the Association producing the most accurate survey possible. The results indicate the spirit of a profession whose future continues to grow and evolve as the accounting profession continually changes.
Some key findings include -
- More than 40% of the firms use a human resources management application
- More than 50% of the respondents have more than 10 years of firm management experience
- More than 25% of the respondents are a partner, shareholder or principal with their firm in addition to serving as the firm manager
- Those working more than 2600 hours a year has increased by 7% since 2020
- The use of unlimited PTO has increased 6% since 2020
The Association hosted an online conversation with Lauren Fitch, JD, Chief Financial Officer and Claire Harrell, SHRM-CP, HR Manager of Hannis T. Bourgeois, LLP to discuss trends and challenges when it comes to compensation and benefits.