Thread: 2014 tech fly-in

CPAFMA Member

2014 tech fly-in

it looks like there will not be a technology fly-in this year. Is that correct, or did i just miss the registration?
    MIS Manager, BrookWeiner LLC, 40 total staff, 1 office

I've heard it will be later in the year perhaps in late October. It is not supposed to conflict with the PKF Fly-In or the CCH User Conference from what I've heard. It would be nice to get dates and the location so we can plan our trainings and conferences for the year.

CPAFMA Member
    I called and was told that they were still trying to finalize a date.

There will be a Tech Fly-In this year, we are in the final stages of finalizing a date and location. Because the Conference is located on the west coast, we decided to hold the Tech Fly-In and the Controller's Fly-In separately. We are currently looking at the end of 2014, staying away from the various User Conferences. We should have more to report by mid-March.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to bringing everyone another great Technology Fly-In.

Kim Fantaci
    CPAFMA Headquarters, (937) 222-0030, info@cpafma.org, www.cpafma.org

According to the AAA insights newsletter I received yesterday the Technology Fly-In is scheduled for November 11 - 12, 2014 in Chicago, IL. I do not see it posted on the website yet though.

Everyone will be happy to note that we finalized the contract with the facilities in Chicago just prior to publishing the April 2014 issue of InSights. Watch for more information on the website and in your in-box on both the Technology Fly-In and the Financial Management Fly-In!

Thank you!

Kim Fantaci
    CPAFMA Headquarters, (937) 222-0030, info@cpafma.org, www.cpafma.org