Thread: Hello from Spokane Washington

Hello from Spokane Washington

I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jillene Crowley and I am the Office Manager at a CPA firm in Spokane WA. I have worked for in the accounting industry since 2006 and moved into the role of Office Manager in 2012. Our firm has 35 full time staff members which includes 5 administrative support staff. January through April our staffing increases to around 50. Our firm has provided tax and accounting services since 1938. In 2012, we purchased another CPA firm which provides attest services to public traded companies. We have noticed a large growth in this area and are excited for the possibilities to come.

I am very excited to network with other members within this group and the WA chapter to discuss processes and procedures along with software and trends within our industry.

Jillene Crowley
    509-624-9223
    Jillene_crowley@fruci.com

Welcome Jillene! We’re glad you’re here! Please feel free to reach out anytime you have a question or provide an answer to another member.
    Sharon L. Trabbic, COO, William Vaughan Company, Maumee, Ohio

Jillene,

Let me echo Sharon and welcome to the group. I think you will find the members to be very helpful and don't forget our National Conference in June where you can meet other members and learn from one another.

Bob
    Principal, Bowman & Company LLP, 96 total staff, 2 offices